Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Future plan and my monthly P/L

first i want to clear my intention of this blog that it is not for any commercial purpose.I only want to do sports trading in disciplined way by it and if i can help little to those who suffered lot from sports trading losses i will be very pleased.
I personally benefited lot by other blog or sports trading tips time to time which i mentioned in my last post.
I know only time will tell that i succeed in it or not.
Everyone knows it well that only 1% in long term ever earned from sports trading.
But still many are doing it either for earning or fun and adventure.
£1k is very hard to earn and when people realize it they gone to far.
My goals:
1.Try to make this blog like open forum in which anyone can post there free lays finding in any match either inplay or prematch with logic and then others can pick them at their will.
2.Although most of the articles are related to cricket because i like it most but soon try to cover other major sports events also.
3.Soon people start their own group/forum in future on free lays and i will not feel bad if they dont feel need to visit my blog.

Monthly P/L and target:
As Mark Iverson has left a comment
Hi dip,
Thanks for dropping by and sorry for missing your previous comment :-) I've had a look at your blog and the content looks good.
It would be nice if you could include any targets you have or whether you finish the day/week/month in profit (this allows the reader to be able to follow your progress).
I hope this helps and good luck.
All the best,
Mark

I fully agree wit him and for this i copied "The betfair trader" money management of £1k and target from "one percent a day blog" Dont laugh i already mentioned it many times that i am nothing and only trying to follw great blogs and manage them at one place.
For august my target will be around £400.I will regular post my monthly P/L in august events which i got involved.
I will try my best to update regular in any event inplay that what i am doing
also comments will no be moderated so other can post their thoughts instantly.
Future events:
It is really funny that chances of free lays in cricket are more in either longest version of the game(Test matches) or the smallest version of game(Twenty20).
Presently there will be 3rd test between India and England from 9th august,2007
I am looking forward for Twenty20 world cup in september in which i might double my stake.
July P/L:+£754
I get involved in few selective matches and even in those matches mostly i enter when i see any good free lay opportunity.
For july P/L i am only taking those matches in which i was involved after start of this blog. Those were two matches 1st and 2nd test match between England and India.I will first take recent 2nd test:P/L +£422
In this i enter at day three when India odds was around 1.4x.I layed india and then back them all near
1.65.On day 4 i again enter and lay draw when it comes below
2.0 for some time on 4th day(as i mentioned in my previous posts) and luckily after few overs i got opportunity to green by either lay India or back draw at high price.
1st test:P/L +£332
Lay draw at 1.8x at the close of 3rd day and letter back at higher price.
One another match in which i was thinking to get involved was 3rd odi between Srilanka and Bangladesh but after start of play i was thinking to lay lanka around 1.08 after 2wickets but they bat really bad and these odds never come in first inning.

No comments: