Sunday, August 5, 2007

Huge success for free lays

Monthly P/L +£1079.7
Twenty20 Finals which played on yesterday was not only good win for me but it is a huge success for free lays concept thats why the title of this post is "Huge success for free lays".

As you can see in our prematch homework i quoted "Generally market is very volatile in these matches and early short odds of any team(prematch or inplay) is good for lay it should be basic strategy for these matches" and also "It is my personal opinion that teams are almost equal in this format of cricket".
And we see it in both semifinals and final that favourite teams not among winners.
My P/L for 1st semifinal is +384.7 for 2nd +478.3 and for final it was +216.7
Not going to detail briefly what i do is lay teams in short odds when they were batting and then back them in high odds according to my money management.
Cheers for free lays.

1 comment:

Mark Iverson said...

Hi Dip,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you - I've been really busty :-)

Congratulations - a great result yesterday!

I will put a link on my blog for you today.

Keep up the good work.

Mark