Monday, December 31, 2007

LIVE CRICKET TRADING ROOM

Dear Reader,
I hope by now you have found my blog to be very useful in highlighting the low risk trading opportunities shown by trading on Test match and limited overs cricket and indeed I hope that you have profited from my advice.
Earlier in the year I was approached by Pete Nordsted of the blog http://tradeonsports.blogspot.com/ who suggested that we start a live cricket trading room. He felt that my methods were extremely successful and that a live trading room would be very popular. I thought about it for a while and have decided to go ahead with this project.
As many of you will have seen from this blog I believe I have an eye for knowing the right time and odds to LAY teams during a match. These trades are always ‘low risk’ with the potential for much larger gains. Indeed in some games like the recent India v Pakistan ODI & recent Test matches we have gained substantial profits.

In the live trading room we will be covering Test Matches One Day Internationals; Twenty20 matches International and Domestic, Pro40 & Friends Provident Trophy.


I will instruct exactly when you should Lay, place your stop loss and indeed exit the trade.


You can join this service for £20 a month. The first months service will start on 20th January 2008 with the South Africa v West Indies ODI and finish on 29th February. From then on subscription will be by the calendar month.

So confident are we to the profitability of this service that should you join the monthly service and not show a profit during the month. You will either receive a choice of a £10 refund or the next months service entirely free.

Please note so as not to effect the market numbers joining this service will be strictly limited.

If you are interested in joining this service please go to http://tradeonsports.co.uk/cricket.htm to register your interest. In a few days time you will receive an e-mail advising you that your membership for the trading room has become active and details of how to pay will also be included in this e-mail.

I sincerely hope you will join us on this venture as we are anticipating a very profitable and successful 2008.

Should you have any further queries please e-mail admin@tradeonsports.co.uk or findfreelay@gmail.com

I will post as usual till the start of LIVE CRICKET TRADING ROOM
in this blog.
All the best and happy new year!

Dip

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Dip and good luck with the start of the trading room.Sure it will be a great sucess.
S.

Godfrey Hoopington-Charles said...

Hi would you like to exchange blog links. Leave me a comment on my own blog if you would like to.

http://thebrigadiersblog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

good luck with the live room dip....cheers